Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

A Good Egg

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stockcar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:20 pm    Post subject: A Good Egg Reply with quote

can't believe everything that you hear / see about @2bims - he kindly linked up some spares from across the water and have to say it was a very easy and smooth transaction.............

cheers Wink

2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I could help...."2Bims"...a much maligned character....often rightly so....but I'm trying to fix my ways...the path of Karma is my new leading light for the last few years...will be good to meet up at Brands Hatch....as we havent met before....Evil chicken/Boris too.....think I know everyone else attending...all a good bunch....what is that carbon headlight shroud off? Or is it clocks?...whats in the bag? that the Belly pan Bimota fix system?
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just realised you said "see" also???....bad words heard...yeh I can get that....but what have you seen??...Coz believe me the list of what I have not done is far smaller than what I have done.....Rather than pay ransoms for incriminating photos I tend to sell them as "leaks"....far more productive

Laughing
stockcar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The plates are the "fairing fix", in the bag is a random SB6R wiring connector (not yet worked out what......possibly clock connectors )

The headlights and carbon surround are apparently Bimota but as yet haven't sussed it

Was going to start another thread with a "guess what....."
stockcar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and the cloth badges were a "freebie" i guess........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: