Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

2Bims Clearout
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:18 am    Post subject: 2Bims Clearout Reply with quote

Yup....in preparation for the Big Move....2Bims will be having a Bimota Parts Only sale.

Been up in the Loft already....and a couple of draws.....Garage and cupboards in 3 bedrooms still to search through.....More details and specifics of items and what they relate to (i.e. which bike) later.....still sorting bike for Crich event and a few other personal things....No need to all rush and jump at once...in the event of double or more persons wanting items than I have....preference will be going to helpful active members of the Forum....rather than highest bidder or anyone that just lurks in the Background (you know who you are...)....dealers or speculators....Afterall.....most of us wouldn't have what we have...or at least them to be running and rideable if it wasn't for the many helpful active people on here....Old Skool me...Ask not what people can do for yourself..moreover ask what you can do for others....The next generation of "whats in it for me?"....well....they're all screwed after we're gone...

Dont worry Vort....you squeeze into the latter category....just....Wink

Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of nice bits there

All the best

Katy
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The remaining 2/3rds slash 3/4's hasn't even been rolled out yet....2 or 3 more spare headlight units...calipers....wheels...exhaust systems...brembo brake and clutch masters...black coffin pot and d'oro series.....screens....must have 6 of those....seat units...more rear tail light units...more mirrors....and I've not even got onto the Vdue bits yet...clock sets....oh me....oh my...footpegs...NOS footpeg rubbers....indicators...and then theres the paperwork, books, sales leaflets...folders...CD roms….manuals...workshop...owners...and spare parts brochures....Oh...no...what have I let myself into....

"Nine o'clock news - Headlines.....Bimota hoarder found dead after 3months under a mound of bimota related paraphernalia....Early police reports suggest a mountain of parts fell onto him from a high level cupboard.....Neighbours recollected a large rumble followed by a sudden Bang....but just put it down to 2bims merely starting up one of his bikes as he was prone to doing..."

Coroners Report -" Death by Mis-Bimotadventure"

Friends, relatives and fellow Bimota owners were reported to be reduced to tears in their grief...a Sun Reporter stated that maybe it was because they were all present at the Reading of the Will.....Where A last minute codicil was added insisting....."and all my bikes are to be buried on top of me...and sealed with concrete....."

Plant Hire companies and B&Q reported a record hiring and sales of picks and shovels and helmet torches..... Laughing
stockcar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very good any SB6R bits in there??
vort28

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: 2Bims Clearout Reply with quote

2bims wrote:

I don't know what category I fall into most of the time myself !!!!

BUT I WANT THAT HEADLIGHT !! Twisted Evil Mad
brian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked

PM’d
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851

Last edited by brian on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stockcar wrote:
very good any SB6R bits in there??

Does that bike have a twin cylinder engine??... Wink

Only mirrors I think that would suit....other than 2 original complete rear light units that are Sb6/6R but also Fit DB4 and YB11 and Vdue....bulbs...reflector ...backing plate and connecter brass lugs

Forgot...I have a couple of the Anchor weight Chromed steel Bimota sidestands also (But not sure for which models)...but havent dug them out yet...headlight units also....
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 2Bims Clearout Reply with quote

vort28 wrote:
2bims wrote:

I don't know what category I fall into most of the time myself !!!!

BUT I WANT THAT HEADLIGHT !! Twisted Evil Mad

When I get round to it...I'll post up some more pictures of the unit...front side, back etc....first look at it...triom on the back same as front

Category?....Yup.....I think you have a foot in all camps most of the time...teehee….But...You were the most helpful when I was but a virgin...helping break me in gently some 8+ years ago...yes...its been that long...I still have the autocad picture you knocked up with full strip down dims of your Sb6 front end to ensure I located the correct "missing" discs for my DB2....leading me away from the several wrong turns being offered by some at the time...Choose carefully the path you tread, lest it be littered with strife
GeeKay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big move?
pray tell............... Very Happy
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm please
GeeKay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: big move Reply with quote

pm'd Very Happy
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm'd right back atchya
bimota_rider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM'ed
'98 Bimota SB6R #000016 "Sweet 16"
Built 5/97

2014 Suzuki Hayabusa

2001 BMW R1100S
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well....Been to the Bank this morning to clear out my safe Deposit Box...and brought home some more Bimota Gems that are going under the hammer so to speak

Hhmmm...Elusive...rarer than Dodo's being served at Nando's....or a US president being faithful to his Mrs

Db1 rear turn indicators...also same as used on YB6....cough cough Paul DB2...YB10....

I'm away for a couple of days now...more stuff being posted up here next week
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear your coughing, hint taken, consider them sold! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: