Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Final clearout remaining Bimota parts -something for all!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Final clearout remaining Bimota parts -something for all! Reply with quote

Yup.....its time to empty out the last Sweety jar full of Bimota bits.....This time is bling a ding hard anodised alloy parts

After these have all gone, its time to harvest the latest and last crop growing in the background and I'll be stuffing the boat full of cash from the proceeds and heading off into the sun, pina coladas, pools, and parading down promenades on Bimotas

Need more Details?????

See anything you like that takes your fancy?

Oh go on then...lets tip it all out and see whats what......

More details needed???

YB series frame plugs over swingarm spindle...they look like a flat round alloy plate when fixed in place...but oh no...far too simple for bimota that...they mill it out from a piece 5 times thicker so that there is an inbuilt "spacer" for the fixing bolts

Paioli Fork Tops

Those "never ever seen before for sale anywhere" special billet gear/brake rod plunger spigot swivel brackets for the footpegs.....

Top Hat caps for steering stem.....The most shared and common part on all Bimotas....Fits KB1 through to KB3...SB1-SB7....DB1-DB4...V-due....YB4-YB11

Threaded alloy sleeves and hex nuts for foot gear and brake peg linkages...and alloy bracket for hinged footpeg...Linkage piece is for gear rod.....shiney pieces hence DB2/3/4....Vdue...SB6/7....YB11.....basically any of the Bimotas that utlised footpegs with rubber inserts and NOT solid billet pegs with no rubber.

A variety of Bodywork to Frame special fixing bolts and some LARGE old skool spacers that go behind on some models...DB1 and early YB models YB4 onwards....The bolt on the far right I have no idea about???/ neither also the round drilled x4 plate in the front....alloy bush and hex ring in middle is another bush for footpegs/gear/brake linkage levers

A few more oddities here.....A "new series" gear/brake foot lever...shiney so DB2 onwards.....SB6 onwards...bikes with rubber inserts in the footpegs...but this one has a rubber gaiter fitted to the end...theres a spare rubber also...never seen a bimota with a rubber end on one of these levers...must be for riders who wear brogues or such

Bottom left is DB1/DB2 soild spindle eccentric...Bottom left is YB series Eccentric tool adjuster (larger that same tool for DB1/DB2)

51mm dia Steering damper bracket, Bimota Vdue Tank fixing/oil filler cap bolt.....DB2/DB4/Vdue plus others Rear caliper hanging plate and Brembo Caliper (SS bolts fitted just for image...yes...they are too long and would hit the disc etc etc) ...Bimota DB3 and DB4 frame plug for the oval tubing...(4 No, used on each model)

Older style Bimota gear and brake foot levers (L&R) for models with solid metal footpegs...KB1,2,3...Sb3,4,5...YB4,5,6,7,8??...
With brake rod linkage (swivel plunger type linkage)

You want more???

Period STM branded Steering dampers and linkages....(will measure and update later)....labelled Bimota also but made by STM......Top one is Later Z model damper used on the likes of Sb6/SB6R other side slung models of Bimota...i.e. NOT across the steering head aka DB2 shortie style...

This is how they look fitted (I do not have the clamp bracket unfortunately)

Thats it for now....more later....Really is the last chance of the bite of the apple...at least from my Orchard that is....a couple of weeks on this Forum for the stuff then its other means of advertising and ultimately ebay for the remainder....so dont be shy...anything of interest let me know and I'll take whatever measurements/more pictures as needed
laminator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to purchase the two top hat caps for the steering stem please. Name your price and I'll transfer the money, etc. I only really need one but if nobody else wants the other I'll take both if possible. And of course if another Bimota owner requires one later I won't hoard it Smile

Edit - I'd also like the rear brake lever (not the one with the rubber), as the one on my YB8 has been welded Smile

Can you PM me a price and paypal account? Thanks Andy
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arent you needing the 2 No. Frame plug circular caps that cover the swingarm bolts on your Gobert painted YB9SR???

Archive photos going back to 2013 show your YB9 to be sadly lacking for the last 5 years...shame on you....
laminator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have a couple of sets but never got around to fitting them. It's a talking point.....hmm Smile
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triple Shame on you....Now....if you can remember where you last saw them....Hhmmm.....Same place as the folder of Laminated Sales brochures perhaps??? Embarassed Embarassed Shocked
Bud977

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could I take the gearshift and brake lever set to suit my YB8. I need some crash spares for the race bike. If the brake lever is already gone, I'll take the rest of the set pls.
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are "interchangeable"....Left to right...brake or gear...its the linkages that aren't.....I do have the tailored fit linkages for both gear and brake for both....so between you and Lammie that would be both levers and matching linkages...
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I had already offered to take the YB swing arm pivot caps and the steering head bearing caps! And I would also like the rear axle eccentric chain adjuster tool. Does it fit your DB1?
Have all the gear/brake levers now gone?
Wouldn't mind a pair of the Paoli fork caps if they are right size for the YB9.
Let me know your price, cash or diet coke Wink
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulDB2 wrote:
Thought I had already offered to take the YB swing arm pivot caps and the steering head bearing caps! And I would also like the rear axle eccentric chain adjuster tool. Does it fit your DB1?
Have all the gear/brake levers now gone?
Wouldn't mind a pair of the Paoli fork caps if they are right size for the YB9.
Let me know your price, cash or diet coke Wink

Rear axle eccentric tool allocated for you Paul...We'll test it on your YB6 as it is too big to be for DB1/DB2...….Swing arm cover plates not needed by Lammie so again we'll measure up against your YB6 and YB9....Forks tops appear to be 41mm...but again we'll check......I'll ask lammie if he doesnt mind sharing on Steering tube caps - one-a-piece...…...Oh...you said RHS mirror also yeh??...Scuff free with Bimota "b" logo...central 6mm bolt and 2 brass pins....
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grazie mille Very Happy
laminator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll share the steering tube caps, would still like a gear lever if available as well. Cheers
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laminator wrote:
I'll share the steering tube caps, would still like a gear lever if available as well. Cheers

You have 2 pms….read in reverse order
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulDB2 wrote:
Grazie mille Very Happy

You have an email....ruddy Imgur failed me today....message was "sorry...we are full and need to make more capacity....free is popular since "charge" was tried to be introduced on Pukebucket…..how much longer before Imgur is bought and Forums photos crash again???....
brian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
PaulDB2 wrote:
Grazie mille Very Happy

…..how much longer before Imgur is bought and Forums photos crash again???....

Yeah that why I haven’t bothered..... I know, I’m a lazy sod Laughing
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final parts remaining.....3 shipments gone to the USA....2 to UK...and 5 to Australia so far...so we know where the money/interest in Bimotas is eh??

Adjustable "travel size" (150x20x10mm) pair of eccentric adjusters for all Bimotas with eccentrics on the rear wheel....hand made from billet with SS bolts and lugs...one fixed one adjustable (because Bimota fitted different sized eccentric blocks to different bikes...of course)

Ducati 750/900SS rear view mirrors...also fit Bimota YB10 and others (NOS)

Bimota Vdue Oil tank/Petrol tank securing bolt/cap...Bodywork spacer...51mm steering damper fork bracket....alloy footpeg insert sleeves and alloy locking nut (bimotas with rubber inserts on the pegs)..Brake foot lever to brake rod connecter swivel....

Slight mark on face of Vdue oil tank/petrol tank securing bolt/cap

brembo rear caliper for most Bimotas...and hanger plate

foopeg inner alloy sleeves/bearing roller

gear rod end swivel that locks with the gear rod foot lever

Theres a mudguard to lower fork leg fixing clamp here...just one half...49mm dia

Gear shaft splined end connecter to gear rod - Oil crankcase filler cap in Billet alloy - Billet alloy oil thermister temp gauge sender for oil line banjo fitment

Pro Bolt alloy turned and tapered and grooved gear shaft rod 210mm long

Theres also a 290-300 adjustable carbon Bimota gear shaft rod...orignally only fitted to the SantaMonicas...but they also fit the Bimota Vdue which has a LOng throw on the gearchange

For all those that have already bought...thanks very much...and for those that I have exchanged discussions and said will hold parts whilst measurements/checks are made etc...all your parts are seperate from all of these already.....so Bri...Paul....Lammie....Johnny and Geekay etc

After this weekend...they will be posted up on the Bimota Specific Facebook Pages and anything left after that will be ebay...so..last chance on here before the advertising is opened up outside of this Forum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: