Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bb1 rearmirror

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crazytop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:37 am    Post subject: Bb1 rearmirror Reply with quote

Hi,
I am looking for a right rear mirror for my bb1 biposto,
Thanks
Stefan
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to your first post on the Forum....as I see you've been around here since 2012....that must be a new record

Helpful info here on the forum...and Ive seen new copies of your mirror for sale...to see the "donor" bike they came from....peruse thru here

http://www.bimotaforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=122
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One Number right rear mirror assembly...NOS.....not the right colour...but it was never going to be....take a seat in a darkened room with O2 tanks at the ready before clicking on the link though...and I hope you've been saving up for the last 6 years...…..On the Good news side...at least it is a Right Hand mirror as requested...that sort of luck never happens to me....every cloud has a silver lining....Maybe Katy Aka Admin has some spares....but Hoarder she be...and never gets shut of nowt....although a little bird tells me that has changed recently.... Wink

Item has 25 days of sale time left before it ends....that is...if someone else on here doesnt buy it before you...tick tock....

https://www.ebay.it/itm/GILERA-CX-125-SPECCHIO-FRECCIA-ORIGINALE-NUOVO/292660334655?hash=item4423ea503f:g:PFIAAOSwf05bAJEu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: