Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB6R UK Headlight Wanted
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vort28

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
Wowee...previous owner was/is 64 years old....

Oh YES, one careful owner !!!

2bims wrote:
..debiassi has offered to fly you and your family to a private dessert island as a thankyou...

I bet he HAS!! Is he going to land on said dessert island or just kick me out from 5000ft ???

2bims wrote:
Does have the steering damper with pucker Bimota bracket...cant be bought anymore and retro fitted

Oh I think I know were there might me one in its shiny box !!!! Very Happy
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm famed for the first part of the comment....and if I achieve the 2nd part its a bonus....I've taken a leaf out of your book in being open and honest when I've made mistakes in the past.....a little too much honesty honestly?
quikduk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: that damper bracket or brackets...I'd be interested in one if it materializes. OAN, I could also be persuaded to pay for a machinist to copy it a time or three and if the duplicates are relatively inexpensive, I would give them away.

I can work in Solid Works, GrabCad, etc. so I could scan, draw and create the database and replicate that bracket fairly easily. I assume it is 6061 material.

If you guys across the pond can't accommodate me, I might be able to do the same here. I just need to find the time...and make a few calls.

Let me see what I can do over here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> DB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: