Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Tesi 3D for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pittermannchen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:25 am    Post subject: Tesi 3D for sale Reply with quote

Model 2007, only 255 km
djt77

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

location and price might help along with some pictures...
Pittermannchen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone is really interested contact me by pm.
The location is Germany.
vort28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pittermannchen wrote:
If someone is really interested contact me by pm.
The location is Germany.

You really not making this easy. Generally if selling something a description price and pictures do help.
Being evasive does not promote trust from potential buyers.
Pittermannchen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope, this might help. https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1055118
Beldrueger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really. Salesmanship is an art. Practice it. Send some real pics. Tell us about the bike. I own a Tesi, but I wouldn't call on an ad with no pictures, no information, and no salesmanship. I want to know if it was loved, or just put in storage. Is this a transaction, or did you care about the bike?
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beldrueger wrote:
Not really. Salesmanship is an art. Practice it. Send some real pics. Tell us about the bike. I own a Tesi, but I wouldn't call on an ad with no pictures, no information, and no salesmanship. I want to know if it was loved, or just put in storage. Is this a transaction, or did you care about the bike?

Agreed....Putting a price on a standard library photo really doesnt help.....Besides I'd rather buy this one with Ohlins F&R and Carbon Fibre BST wheels....As its £5K cheaper

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202527210621?ul_noapp=true

I know that in the last 10 years....many Bimotas have drifted over from Mainland Europe to the UK saleswise…...and German/Italian sellers then started to target the UK market to sell their bikes....But.....ruddy exchange rate has now become such that it just aint the case anymore...a £30K euro bike 6 years ago was £20K GBP......but not anymore....
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beldrueger wrote:

Agreed....Putting a price on a standard library photo really doesnt help.....Besides I'd rather buy this one with Ohlins F&R and Carbon Fibre BST wheels....As its £5K cheaper

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202527210621?ul_noapp=true

I know that in the last 10 years....many Bimotas have drifted over from Mainland Europe to the UK saleswise…...and German/Italian sellers then started to target the UK market to sell their bikes....But.....ruddy exchange rate has now become such that it just aint the case anymore...a £30K euro bike 6 years ago was £20K GBP......but not anymore....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: