Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bimota SB8RS "Special(s)" for sale.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daotoys1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Bimota SB8RS "Special(s)" for sale. Reply with quote

I have 3 Bimota SB8RS Specials for sale and/or trade;

1) Bimota SB8RS Special, all stock, NEW. 2000 model year

2) Bimota SB8RS Specials. Both used. One has only 3000 miles, and the other has 26000 miles. Both are 2000 model year. Currently these bikes have a number of accessories and can be sold with customized components, and/or sold back into stock condition.

I also have a Bimota SB8RS with only 140 miles,in stock condition.

Right now I am thinking of selling either 2 or 3 of the above.

The Bimota SB8RS bike(s) with the o/low miles and in totally stock condition are for sale, but I would like any buyers to be able to see the bike(s) in person. If anyone buys a bike that is not a local pick up must themselves arrange all shipping and/or pick up. I will not crate and/or ship myself.

The used Bimotas are for sale but since they are used bikes, I require that the buyers either see the bike(s) in person and/or have an agent on their behave see the bike before taking delivery. I do this because I want all sales to be final, and I want the buyer to know the exact condition of the bike before they buy.

All of these bikes are located in the Denver area of Colorado USA. I am happy to show the bikes to anyone interested by appointment to view them.

All of the new/low mile bikes are tottally stock with no mods. In new/as new condition.

The used Bimotas are in excellent condition. Only ridden by me the owner who is a senior citizen who only rides the streets in good weather.

Prices range from $14000 USD to $20000 USD obo...all sales neg.

I also have alot of spares, extras, and accessories that can be sold with any of the bikes. This is to be done in person when viewing.

Serious inquires please contact;

Doug Olmsted

(303) 761-4626 phone/fax

dougolmstedotr@hotmail.com

Thanks for your interest.

Denver Metro Colorado USA 80110
madasfook

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have a car that was owend by an old lady and she only used to drive to church on sundays Laughing
some pictures would help to sell the bike as nobody wants to part with there cash with out a look Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: