Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB2 fairings for Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rOLLI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:20 am    Post subject: DB2 fairings for Sale Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I'm selling my race fairings. Was built out of original.

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/bimota-db2-rennverkleidung-komplett-set/1031514831-306-7157

kind regards rOLLI
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do look nicely done those fairings.....Quite tempted....although I've always fancied the half fairing version if getting some spare clothes for my DB2...at least they are a lot easier to fit

Heres the translation of the advert which seems to work quite well:-

Hello,
on my DB2 this great set of racing fairings was included. I do not need these anymore, just drive on the highway.

It seems that this is an original BIMOTA DB2 panel FRONT and TANK / HECK, but can not say for sure. At least it's completely compatible with my second, original one. Lamp and turn signals were laminated professionally, you can not see it on the outside, easily recognizable from the inside. License plate holder separated and the grids removed. She was probably rebuilt by Ricci Moto for racetrack.

There are various, minor Lackabplatzungen / stone chips, which can not be avoided on the racetrack.
In this condition immediately usable for racetrack, but also suitable for conversion on country road. Attach cutouts, etc.
There are no cracks. Also no abrasions.

As shown, without glass, without seats, without lamps, without grille and without screws.

Here is the unique opportunity to acquire this barely available SET. Maybe as reserve cover ....

IMPORTANT: Only pickup possible as too big to ship. Or organize your own shipping company

IMPORTANT: Outrageous inquiries as well as unreadable mails are simply not answered.

For typing and typing no liability
Because private sale, no guarantee and no return possible.
rOLLI

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for translation. I forgot ... you speed such a good german ?
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google Translate speaks very good german…. Laughing
rOLLI

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: