Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Big brother?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pompey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Big brother? Reply with quote

I am working in China for a while, at the moment I am in Shanghai ... just out of interest I was not to surprised that all interactive websites are controlled and banned by the government. So, no facebook, no twitter, no forums at all apart from... yes, you've got it, this one! That means that big brother loves bimotas or has never heard of them or think we are such a small group of chaps it doesn't matter what we think, hehehehe. What say you? Laughing
zombie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand the little red book was actually the ladybird guide to italian bikes, so it is probably intentional Laughing

While you are in Shanghai, please have a look around the docks for any boxes left on their own with a big b on them. Let me know cus it could actually be my long awaited SB8K parts from the factory.

Someone told me they are on a probably on a slow boat to China, so perhaps they have arrived now. Laughing
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame really I wanted to be subversive
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: