Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bimota DB6 Delirio Rear Indicators for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Bimota DB6 Delirio Rear Indicators for sale Reply with quote

As per the title......I've stumbled across 12 of these rare puppies...as per the picture....anyone with a DB6 Delirio knows that the stalks are pure rubber with grooved fins...and prone to perishing after time with heat/vibration...and you end up with the odd "floppy" hanging indicator stalk.....

As happened to my DB6 on the RHS....The lenses and 4 orange bulbs and rear reflectors are also used the front indicator "ears".....

I'm holding back 2 for myself but bought the whole 12 to save on postage and also to offer up to anyone else in "need"

£50 a pair....postage at cost to wherever you are....Message me via "pm" at the bottom of this post if interested and I'll set aside what you need and sort details later...first come first served...and offered up here first and then onto Facebook etc if any are left

2bims

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have a few pairs of these left for anyone interested.....Down to £40 a pair plus postage at cost for anyone interested?
quikduk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be interested in 2 pair so at least I could have a full rear set and the lenses and inserts for the front pair should something go awry. I'll need to see what the postage will be, fix my Paypal account and wait till payday...sigh...but I'll get back with you ASAP.
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a PM QuikDuc
High Peak Drifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:25 pm    Post subject: Bimota rear indicators Reply with quote

Hi, I realize I'm a bit late but just bought a DB6 and could use a replacement left rear indicator due to usual broken rubber stem?
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

High peak Drifter....High Peak as in Derbyshire? Not too late I still have replacements....drop me a PM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: