Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

So?....What did you do Last Summer?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vort28

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
Which "S" is on the back of the first Tesi3D photo going right to left?..Name ending in M or E.....as I believe one of them has been up to rivi….Mini Vorts that is not the M ending one

E on the back and all been to Rivi this year at some point , even M on the Triumph twice .

Bikes, well will have to see what arrives .
No rush as full to capacity nearly now, but still a few left on the list.
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has even T been on the back?....Thought she'd be insisting on just the front...give me the keys I'll show ya style.....Good on them...mind you...they've been using them as rocking horses in the garage since they can walk/climb,,,,,so not surprising really....

See WelshLamb if you need a reference point re UnOb man...Things aint always quite as described ...Ones mans 9/10 could be anothers 3/10.....wish you luck though.....
vort28

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tis the joy's of buying off pictures from the other side of the world I suppose.
You got to be willing to lose the money / receive a shed or be pleasantly surprised .
But then the above are not down to the man you pay to collect and forward on anyway . Other forum/Bimota FB people recommended Drew's postal service to me , so not every experience can be bad.

I'll let you know in 4-6 wks I suppose.
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not like youre not used to the process of effectively buying blind....part of the "rush" that goes with it.....and yeh...agreed....re condition....it was the postal service part that dragged on for 7 months but willing to chat if you wish....just dont moan at him or else you get bumped down the list.....also heard good reports from friends....the victim of his own success and FB...and being a one man band
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: