Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

BIMOTA PARTS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MARTIN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: BIMOTA PARTS Reply with quote

Found this while having my cuppa:-

http://www.bimota-parts.de/bimota-teilekatalog

Most of it is in German,but there are pictures and English in places.

Anybody dealt with them, how good/bad are they.

Worth downloading thier PDF files .

(00) SB6 (95) HD FXDWG STRETCH (01)GSXR1000K1
bimotanige

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Marty
Ive had a couple of parts for my YB11 fairing from this chap and found him excellent. I sent him the part number and an explanation -his English is pretty good but I translated it as well. He then sent me a price and photo of the part to make sure it was correct. It was posted out and packaged up fine, price was what you'd expect for genuine parts - so for me they were 10/10 service. Hope that helps
Nige Very Happy
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its abig 10/10 for myself too, bought quite a few bits from Rudolf of Bimota Parts. He has a translater who works part time so can take a few days to respond in English, but like Nige I use Google translate to write in German also, or print off the page from the brochure, circle and scan and email. Top guy, quicker posting than UK stuff also. You will have to pay direct to a German bank account though, he doesn't take visa/paypal etc. but never had any problems, money goes to him that day, he posts that day. Top Fella, advertises all over the place, Ebay, Ducati Forum USA and elsewhere
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: