Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Add your details to the Bimota Register

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Add your details to the Bimota Register Reply with quote

Hi All, to anyone thats interested in adding thier bike to the Swiss Forum of Bimota Owners (register) then please feel free to access the site and e-mail Manuel direct with pictures, email address, bike details, frame No. etc.
Would be very intersting to see how many Bims are still out there compared to how many were made. Theres a distinct lack of UK owners on the Register, and Yanks also. Anyone interested in joining the rest of the Europeans in adding their details?

http://www.bimota.ch/register/register_en.html

Manuel Nuņez [manuel.nunez@bimota.ch]
Hello Steve

I will update your data with the email address you send me.
Yes please, you can redirect your people directly to my address
It would be great I you could post a link on your forum.

See you
Manuel
husson73

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manuel, would like to be registred but don't want give my name, is it possible to be anonymous registred just the country and the city Question
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people on the register do seem to have a name against their bike, but I'm sure if you email Manuel you could give him a log-on name or other. Its more about finding all the Bimotas out there and seeing how many are left. Its the only register I know for Bimotas, others like for Ducati 900Superlights seem to work well, and if you ever come to sell you can say its on the register as Number X, not logged by anyone else, not that theres many "fake" bimotas out there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: