Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

rubber trim for YB11
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
philfingers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, been balls to the wall with stuff the past week. I did pull the rubber off and got some dims off it with a vernier.
2Bims- yes, that would be great, I'll drop you a PM with my address, i'd really appreciate it. As far as I can tell the other side (which didn't blow away in a 30mph gust!) is just over 150mm long, probably 155mm. So you bit may just fit.
Evilchicken- Yes the rear brake does need doing, it's the only one of the 3 bikes that didn't get the brake fluid change the other week as I ran out of fluid

The YB11 needs the rubber trim on the fairing to stop the edge of the plastic rubbing the frame.

Lovely SB6 on ebay, mmm. .. . . .. . I think I have enough to be going on with at the moment,

Phil
03 YB11, 03 Aprilia RSVR Edwards, 94 Ducati Superlight III, 95 Honda NC30, 04 Ducati 999S, 91 kawasaki KR1-S C2, 91 Ducati 851 USD Strada, 89 ZXR750H1, 90 ZXR400H1, 205 16v Rally Car, A6 2.7TDI Avant, STM R1 engined Phoenix
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed, great site, and the pictures are plundered from the Original Bimota sales brochure for the YB11 also, A4 pamphlet fold out thingie
philfingers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I have a sales brochure for the YB too if anyone wants a copy i can scan it.

Phil
03 YB11, 03 Aprilia RSVR Edwards, 94 Ducati Superlight III, 95 Honda NC30, 04 Ducati 999S, 91 kawasaki KR1-S C2, 91 Ducati 851 USD Strada, 89 ZXR750H1, 90 ZXR400H1, 205 16v Rally Car, A6 2.7TDI Avant, STM R1 engined Phoenix
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: