Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Dieci rear wheel removal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whybeeten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Dieci rear wheel removal Reply with quote

Hi All,its new rear tyre time for my Dieci,and i've never taken the back wheel out before,i assume its just a matter of slackening the eccentrics off to their slackest,taking the chain off the sprocket, removing the spindle and caliper carrier and bobs your uncle...or is there a special way of doing things that someone who's done it can tell me about,any advice gratefully received.

Thanks Phil.
Jonny B Bad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Dieci rear wheel removal Reply with quote

Spot on Phil, very straight forward. If you've got the Oscam wheels, make sure the bolts that screw in to the hub on which the sprocket carrier sits are nice and tight - it's not so great when they come loose Shocked
whybeeten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jonny,yes the wheels are alloy/white Oscams,and ta for the advice about making sure the sprocket carrier bolts are tight,i'll make sure they are...sticky rubber and a long hot summer awaits Wink

Phil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> YB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: