Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Db4 fairing bracket
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DB1 860

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
brian wrote:
DB1 860 wrote:
That would be great Brian, for sure you will get them back. I'll pm you my address.

They’re on the way to you Gerald, posted today Wink

Just checking that you received the brackets Gerald?

Yes, I received them on Monday, Ive made one side and half way through the other side, I recon I'll be posting them back to you next week.

2bims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
2bims wrote:
DB1 860 wrote:
That would be great Brian, for sure you will get them back. I'll pm you my address.

Forums for enthusiasts...working as they should do....shame on the loss of profit for BCP though eh?...Perhaps if he was present and active on here he could have saved Brian the effort and made some money eh???

I’m still trying to wholeheartedly believe in the whole ‘karma’ thing Steve.... still struggle with it at times, but what the hell, can’t hurt to be helpful and nice once in a while. Also posted a little something to you today also..... I meant to post it 2 weeks ago but didn’t get around to it Rolling Eyes

Dont sweat it re the Karma thing Brian....its not worth over analysing.....We're buddies because you are the kind of guy who helps others without asking anything in exchange...even if you dont know them....many others do also....some dont bother at all...thats just life....But....we;re friends because I see a kindred spirit that helps where he can when he can....and thats the true essence of Karma...putting good into the world without need for payment, gratitude etc etc....its because deep down you are a good person...although a slight under exaggeration....but I know you dont really do "plaudits"....
brian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DB1 860 wrote:
brian wrote:
brian wrote:
DB1 860 wrote:

They’re on the way to you Gerald, posted today Wink

Just checking that you received the brackets Gerald?

Yes, I received them on Monday, Ive made one side and half way through the other side, I recon I'll be posting them back to you next week.

Good news
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
brian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
brian wrote:
2bims wrote:
DB1 860 wrote:

Forums for enthusiasts...working as they should do....shame on the loss of profit for BCP though eh?...Perhaps if he was present and active on here he could have saved Brian the effort and made some money eh???

I’m still trying to wholeheartedly believe in the whole ‘karma’ thing Steve.... still struggle with it at times, but what the hell, can’t hurt to be helpful and nice once in a while. Also posted a little something to you today also..... I meant to post it 2 weeks ago but didn’t get around to it Rolling Eyes

Dont sweat it re the Karma thing Brian....its not worth over analysing.....We're buddies because you are the kind of guy who helps others without asking anything in exchange...even if you dont know them....many others do also....some dont bother at all...thats just life....But....we;re friends because I see a kindred spirit that helps where he can when he can....and thats the true essence of Karma...putting good into the world without need for payment, gratitude etc etc....its because deep down you are a good person...although a slight under exaggeration....but I know you dont really do "plaudits"....

Stop it, you’re making me blush Embarassed
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: