Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

bit of an off

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: bit of an off Reply with quote

Hi all, well I had a bit of an off on my YB11 at a track day the other day Crying or Very sad Embarassed and now need a new left hand foot peg, gear lever and bracket for same.Can you tell me if these are model specific, or were they common on a few different models?Does anyone have a source for these? only other damage is scratches, which while it probably wont 'buff out' is certainly repairable. Handle bar end is ground away, but I thought I might weld it up and re machine it back, any thoughts?

Cheers Rich C. Smile
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen foot pegs on German e-bay but the rearset looks specific, although you might find the later YB's fit because the frames are similar.
The bar could be bent so try rolling it on a flat surface.
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search for - bimota-parts.de
Nice man called Rudolf based in GErmany, you can email him direct and after a few days his translator will reply back. Search through his site and you will see he has the lef peg, gear level and bracket. bought many things from him 100% trustworthy, and very knowledgeable on Bims. He has a YB11 brochure on his site for spare parts you can print off the page and circle the bits you need and scan and email it to him. Then he will tell you if he has them and how much
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks for the tips, email sent. Rich C. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: