Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

weekend away in Matlock Bath

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: weekend away in Matlock Bath Reply with quote

Popping over to Matlock Bath Today for the weekend, DB2 still taxed, so would be a shame not to give her her first weekend away (wonder if I can fit a heated blanket in my back pack for her for overnight storage)
Weather looks fine and dandy and dry today and tomorrow, shame not to make the most of it
GeeKay

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope the weather holds - have a great time and don't forget the piccies.
I'm stuck at work all weekend, otherwise I may have had a ride down tomorrow.
is that a sigh of relief I hear? Smile
laminator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a ride up to Matlock this afternoon to see if I could see you, but didn't see any other Bimotas.

I tried to jump on the forum with my phone, to try and add a post, but I couldn't log on because my phones connection is useless.

Weather was OK, I had a bacon butty and a cup of tea at the layby, and a good little ride out on the YB9.
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to have missed you, I travelled down on Saturday and stayed O/N at the Old Bath Hotel, (think they call it "new BATH" but its far from it)
Poor thing was left outside all night and all alone, but started up fine (note the handy "travel" block)

Then it was off to Chatsworth House for the day with the Mrs, well it was supposed to be her weekend. Cheeky beggars there charged me for "car parking" but at least allowed me to park right outside and save my legs

Handy access at the front door to the stable blocks for the Italian steed

Then it was back over the hills via the cat and fiddle, again, and only one bike in the walls on the way over and one bike in the walls on the way back, Fortunately both riders upright and well, same not to be said for the bikes, shame to have missed you Laminator, at least the boys in Matlock had a treat, 2 bims 2 days running. Likewise GeeKay, shame, must get over to yours sometime soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: