Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

SB6 Instruction For Using book

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeeKay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: SB6 Instruction For Using book Reply with quote

received these in the post today from a source in Italy.

I only ordered the Mantra book, but will keep one of the SB6 books to add to my little library collection. So the other is available to any SB6 owner wanting the official Bimota user manual. Best offer wins (postage extra). Smile
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can start you off with a banana
oily

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being as I don't like to give my banana's away......
I'll bid two, yes two Bimota key rings Wink
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: SB6 Instruction For Using book Reply with quote

GeeKay wrote:
So the other is available to any SB6 owner wanting the official Bimota user manual. Best offer wins (postage extra). Smile

Ok garry so heres an offer (and without fruit or jelly beans), I'm over your way tomorrow afternoon/evening to see Nige so could meet you there or at your place if you have time, and can come across earlier.
have a small rake of Motorbike magazines with Bimota tests I could trade. the one with the Mantra is yours anyhow, But I also have
Performance Bikes with Bimota Furano - August 1994
Performance Bikes with Bimota YB9 - March 1996
Motorcycle international Bimota Tesi - June 1993
Motorcycle International - bimota Tesi - October 1989
Superbike with Bimota SB7
Motorcycle International - Bimota Yb9 - June 1994

and even though I promised these to Nige you could have "first" read of
Superbike - Bimota V-due first UK test - December 1997
Superbike - Bimota YB11 - July 1996
Superbike - Bimota Supermono - May 1995
Superbike - Bimota Db2, suzuki RGV250 - November 1992
Superbike - Bimota Mantra October 1995, with Hailwood replica v Duc 916and Hooters.
Drop me a pm of your other bikes and I can dig some others out, basically have some 600 magazines ranging from 1985 to 1997, give me the bike and year and bound to have a few more, what say you?
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busy Man Garry?
Finally sorted through my entire stack of magazines and have come across 3 more old ones with Mantra tests in them for you. One is Bike Feb 1996, which I think you may have as its your actual bike in there (reg showing). And I also have a Fast bikes March 1996, that also has your actual bike in it, being wheelied down some high street in London, and it went to Paris and back in a day. Also Which Motorcycle, Feb 1996, that I assume is also your bike. Will drop the 3 off next time I'm over your way. Others were dropped off with Nige last week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> SB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: