Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Ex Tardozzi DB1 race bike for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Ex Tardozzi DB1 race bike for sale Reply with quote

No price listed, but deep pockets only need apply presumably, George V? Must be one for you?
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/classic_cars.php?category=&make=656&region=&country=&era=&advert_type=&price=&keyword=&S.x=32&S.y=11
Pompey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing How about the pink YB8!!!! Blimey, one of you northerners must be up for that? Wink
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking that perhaps it was just bad photography making red come out pink, then I saw the blue anodised rear brake, the blue anodised bolt caliper pinch bolts, the bright yellow hugger, etc, Hhhmm, very in touch with the feminine side. Did like the red and black pinstriping on the bimota "b" on the fuel cap though, may be something I'll try out, little bit of pinstriping tape perhaps?
GeorgeV

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That bike is beautiful, but the owner I spoke to in Japan (Gonzo) of Collezione Japonese, is asking north of $200k USD. Too much $$$ for me. I am just a poor schlep.

Rolling Eyes
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wowsa! Now it may have had a famous person sat on the seat but for that sort of money I would hope his wallet had fell out and came with the bike, not to mention a set of house keys!
Still want a DB1, but would have to be road legal, just love the attention and chats you get when out and about, and they were all designed to be ridden, not museum pieces
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: