Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Db4 rs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bimotacarbon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Db4 rs Reply with quote

Grab a bargain

Very Happy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bimota-BIMOTA-DB4RS-/120835510148?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item1c225b8f84#ht_500wt_948
GeorgeV

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, too bad a DB4-RS was never built by Bimota factory. As a matter of fact if you read the ad - the Seller states the bike has "a Verlicchi frame", but all Bimota DB4 frames were made by that manufacturer.

It is a great looking bike but could be easily replicated here in the US for less in my opinion since it is a put-together with no VIN.

George Villar
ADVAGO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm Georg Georg i dont think you can go shopping in a Ducati shop in US and ask for a supermono crank.The supermono crank made the supermono priceless and from 8.000 euro is now sold for 100.000 euros that means 130.000 usd nowdays.It says Verlicchi modified frame and swing arm longer , not stock as i understnd.You can compare it with an NCR Milona or a Pierobon F042.This Bimota is their ancestor and inspiration? since all the dbs were great success of the Bimota and still have a great resale price even the older db2.
husson73

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

come in France, there is a DB4 two seaters on sale since now years with real 1.500 kilometers at 8.900 euros in new condition and services, nobody buys it Very Happy
ADVAGO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess they prefere to buy a cbr600ff or a gsxr 1000 k1 or R1 01 that are for pishing compared to a handmade broblemless genious bike that after 10 years looks ,goes and is unique.Many times i see the bikes that was competition lets say to my 996 sps or later to my SB8RS and i can only smile with sympathy.These bikes and especialy the Bims are not for everybody.You must have a bike culture.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: