Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB2 in GErmany for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: DB2 in GErmany for sale Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Neu-aufgebaute-Bimota-DB2-Carbon-Steel-Grey-/280809019750?pt=Motorr%C3%A4der&hash=item4161859966

Will be interesting to see what it goes for. Translation of words for any interested parties
Was purchased by me after it came under the cuckoo is. Had mercy and dismantled the entire machine (when I say completely, I mean completely!) Screws that were nothing more were first. Ihave new timing belt, chain and all service and wear parts are replaced. Of course it also got a new elegant dress. The wheels and the frame had sandblasted I, or newly stripped and powder coated in black. The paneling shines a noble Carbon Steel Grey, to one Sovereigns guaranteed performance!

What can I say more ... just ask if you're interested, I answer emails! it can also be visited and is also welcome! Since I got the lock on the rear cover and the cover thanks first two weeks I could not even going to the technical approval, but even to make new sales before. I am a master auto technician and workshop manager of a large car dealership, if someone should ask if I know what I was about half a year had made ​​in my garage.

straubs@gmx.net or 01721418264

Enjoy it! S. Straub

Since it is a private auction redemption or exchange is excluded! Nor is there any guarantee that I am a private person! The purchase is binding, whoever thinks otherwise, is to instruct my lawyer!
Pompey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks good...
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be nice to see if it makes reserve, last one that sold recently was in USA that went for a smidge over 4K in Blighty GBP, and that was an original minter with less than 4K on the clock rather than a 20,000 Kms
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: