Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

sb6r running fantastic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2OR4STROKES

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: sb6r running fantastic Reply with quote

Firstly a big thank you to Oily for all your help regading the wheel speed sensors, and info on fork oil, removal of triple clamp and more.

My sb6r is probably one of the best bikes I now owned in terms of power and feel good factor. All cnc stuff has been removed and a spare set being made and and bike is given it's undivided attention to spruce up it's detailing. boy do I love this bike.. and I am out Bimota hunting. have a supermono in my sights now.. which i know vibrate like hell and is slow as a dog,, but who cares. Wink Smile Very Happy
oily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, Glad your happy with it Wink
Keep your eye's open for a few bits I need for mine:
Headlight
Headlight/fairing frame
Complete front fairing
and cooling expansion tank
Laughing
2OR4STROKES

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Sb6R running fanastic Reply with quote

Hi Oily

Will look out for you these items and if something crop up I will let you know, I understand that some items can still be bought from Bimota because a US agent actually told me so and send me some part list pages?

Strokers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> SB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: