Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Monthly meet
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pompey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Click on the link in the first post and you'll find a great website with maps and details... be great if a few can turn up but I understand the rain and cold are factors for some. Especially ex navy...
oily

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cold shouldn't be a factor if my heated vest ever turns up Wink
My bikes aren't fans of rain despite me loving it Laughing
Quackers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geat idea. That's an Aye from me - not until March '12 that is. The Bim is in bits (suspension, bodywork, motor out for: gearbox sprocket change (Bast***), vve shims + some other stuff).

Anyone know if Simon @ Moto Emotion is still trading? I've been after some carbon fibre frame protectors for months.

Has anyone got a piccy of the fastener arrangement that holds the bodywork on at the front of the tank. I've a fastener & a rubber bush - seem to be missing a sleeve, or summat.
oily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call me picky Mike but 12th march is second Monday of the Month not first Sunday Laughing

I've got a SB6 bodywork on the garage floor at the moment so I'll get you a picture in the morning Wink
Quackers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oily - I'll happily call you picky. Picky. Thanx 4 the offer of the pics. It'll really help.

I woz at the Magny Cours WSB round recently. No Bimota's in sight. Sad really (mine's not quite prepared yet - plus the thought of it being secured to a ferry deck during crossing terrifies me. It's bad enough with my other banger, although it was millpond calm both ways this time). Saw some decent stuff though - A Moto Martin CBX (I thought they'd all gone to heaven), the 916SPS owners club (seemed like that, all in Mr & Mr matching leathers. Touching), two Brutale's that had several gazillion Euro's spent on them - but, my god, they we're stunning) &.........a smoke of Kawasaki triples (couldn't really see them - I heard them & saw some smoke moving on the horizon. There's something about the noise of big Kwak triples)). The racing was fabulous. Poor old Johnny Rae. The best bit was the 250 4 stroke twin kawasaki's coming round straight after the WSB's. It puts speed into some sort of perspective). Sorry - way off topic. I'll shut up now. Embarassed
oily

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long range weather forecast is predicting....................................NO rain on Sunday (at the moment)

Who's coming?

Don't want to put the guilt thing on you guys but Pompeys gone to a lot of hassle organising the venue Wink
vort28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a visitors permit through the north-south blockade , so in warwick this week so if it was a week night I could have been the North's token gesture, but will time travelled back to the grim North by sunday. I'm sure you can manage without us, lets face it, would probably be thrown out anyway, being a biker and a scouser, there's bound to be trouble.
oily

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vort28 wrote:
lets face it, would probably be thrown out anyway, being a scouser, there's bound to be trouble.

True, true
Laughing
vort28

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were abouts in Kiddiminster do you live Oily.

Me and the lads could always visit on the way back from a grafting week in Warwick. Help you empty that garage of yours . All those bike bits must be getting in the way !!
oily

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep that sounds about right for a scally Laughing
Pompey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink I confess I will not be riding the Bim up... she is in for cosmetic surgery. However, I'll be there around 11am. I know its a bad time of year to start this thing off so no worries to those who cant make it. More cake for me. Wink
oily

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a cracking day..........
Despite a late start I had a cracking blast over to meet Pompey.
The weather was brilliant with sun the entire day.
Shame there was only the two of us that made the effort although we are close on the non riding season and most have tucked away their rides for the winter.
After watching Pompey put away enough food for three people, we parted company untill the next time and I had an excellent ride home dicing with an old timer on an R1 for a lot of the way.
In short.....
excellent venue surrounded by excellent roads.
Well worth the effort if only to watch Pompey get fatter before my very eyes.
Can't wait till the next one Wink
stockcar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been to Croft for the Rallycross GP today (complimentary tickets so rude not to Laughing )

be up for a meet next year, particuarly if you make it more central UK.........
Pompey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well worth the run up chaps. Great food starting at noon. Great roads all around for a run . Oily watching his weight..
Laughing
Pompey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

December meet is Sunday 4th december chaps! Lets see if we can get 100 % improvement. that would be 4 people ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: