Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

SB7 Wanted.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the answers fellas. I didn't even think about the breather hose option, it actually seems like a very good idea. After sleeping on it I went the grinder way, basically getting a hex key and grinding it down until it fit the angle and turned the cap, a funnel with a hose filled it up with no dramas.

I have read an article by Roland Brown about the SB7 and he states that there is a minor mod to the frame because of the 750s location of the oil filler cap. He also stated that he was on a prototype SB7 with the fuel pump at the front of the tank and on the production run they were going to place it at the rear of the tank. Im thinking that wasn't the case as my fuel pump is most definitely at the front of the tank. I cant see how it could make a difference anyway as the injection is woeful at anything below 5-6k. The shop I brought it from actually said it could do with a carb balance and I laughed and pointed to the fuel injected sticker on the tail section and said no its just the way it is.

Again thanks for the answers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: