Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bimota Owners Manuals, Workshop + Exploded Parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Bimota Owners Manuals, Workshop + Exploded Parts Reply with quote

Glen Wilson (ex of Bimota Enthusiaists club) is clearing out his remaining stock of the above (used to have for most Bimotas), and he is going to send me a list of his remaining stock to post on the Forum, after which he will clear out on Ebay, so any interested parties keep a watch, easier to contact him direct than take your chances on Ebay
Contact
wilson.g9@sky.com

He takes Paypal payments direct to this email address, so if interested prior to a posting of his remaining stock drop him an email
oily

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he not a member of this forum himself then?
Rolling Eyes
stockcar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont really need any "exploded parts" would he have any good quality ones.................. Laughing
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oily wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Yeh but he's taking a back seat on organising nowadays, don't blame him, thankless task organising everyones newsletter items etc and directing, financing posting you name
oily

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
oily wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Yeh but he's taking a back seat on organising nowadays, don't blame him, thankless task organising everyones newsletter items etc and directing, financing posting you name

And getting paid £25 per year per member to do it Wink
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Bimota Owners Manuals, Workshop + Exploded Parts Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
Glen Wilson (ex of Bimota Enthusiaists club) is clearing out his remaining stock of the above (used to have for most Bimotas), and he is going to send me a list of his remaining stock to post on the Forum, after which he will clear out on Ebay, so any interested parties keep a watch, easier to contact him direct than take your chances on Ebay
Contact
wilson.g9@sky.com

He takes Paypal payments direct to this email address, so if interested prior to a posting of his remaining stock drop him an email

And as promised here is his list of whats remaining, email him first and he'll allocate to whomsoever wants/gets there first, he'll leave it on here for a while and after that whatever is left will be off to Ebay, take your chances there if you want. Please note they include postage to UK ONLY. If outside UK, contact glen first and I'm sure he'll help if he can

List correct on 18/10/11 but subject to change
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="oily"][quote="2bims"]
oily wrote:
And getting paid £25 per year per member to do it Wink

Yeh but limited to 100 folk, not the sort of task I'd like being at the beck and call of frenetic, obsessive Bimota Owners, Uhhh 'ang on thats me as well. Ah so if the cap fits....
stockcar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it just me, but i dont make any sense of that list??
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stockcar wrote:

Just you I think Very Happy

Take the DB1 and read across ... there's 1 Parts book, 1 Handbook, and 1 Workshop Manual, priced at £20, £20 and £30 repectivley.
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or more accurately one exploded parts book, one handbook and he has run out of Worksop Manuals, What he has left is it, for completeness there are also forks manuals for those that strip and refurbish their own forks, and warranty books, not that ayone has a valid warranty left on any of their Bimotas unfortunately, but other than that it could be just you stockcar, unfortunately the southerner couldn't write in geordie Laughing
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Update of Glens remaining stock, selling like hot cakes Reply with quote

Grab them while you can, well if you want/need them?
stockcar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evilchicken0 wrote:
stockcar wrote:

Just you I think Very Happy

Take the DB1 and read across ... there's 1 Parts book, 1 Handbook, and 1 Workshop Manual, priced at £20, £20 and £30 repectivley.

makes more sense now that you have explained they are various books and monikers for them........... Cool

rather be a thick geordie than a ferckin southern fairy anyhows, better class of tart.......... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: