Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

BMOTA SB8RS Corse Replica for sale USA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daotoys1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: BMOTA SB8RS Corse Replica for sale USA Reply with quote

I had 3 BIMOTA SB8RS bikes. I have sold one, and Id like to sell one more . I plan to keep one for my collection ( Im thinning out duplicates from my small collection to make room for another newer BIMOTA ).

For sale; BIMOTA SB8RS Special #6 of 150.

This bike I bought brand new. I have put over $25K USD in upgrades into this bike to make it into a custom CORSE REPLICA. Everything has been improved upon. The list of upgrades is impressive and to long to list here. The best racing components money can buy are on this bike as well as many custom made components. Alot of work has gone into this project using the following bikes for inspiration; the BIMOTA SB8 based #501 WSB , the BIMOTA SB8R that the UK importer raced in the Isle of Mann TT ( winning the twins class), the preproduction BIMOTA SB8 endurance and 24 hour race bikes, and the SB8R that won the Rocky Mountain Road Racing Thunder Twins Class.......the bike is street legal. It is used. All riding has been done by myself (Im a senior rider almost 60 ), all riding has been done in the canyons of the Rocky Mountains here in Colorado. No racing, no track time.....only street riding in good weather.

Im happy to sell this bike as is with all of the upgrades, or Im OK putting it back to stock condition for the sale ( or any way the buyer wishes). The selling price is neg and depends on how the bike is set up when sold.

I also have a hugh inventory of spare parts for this model....to much to list.

Im looking to sell this bike with or without its upgrades ( all custom changes can easily be reversed as the bike can be put back to stock). Im also happy to sell spare parts and accessories with the bike if the buyer so wishes ( BIMOTA parts and accessories as you know are hard to find).

For more information and /or pictures of the bike and/or my parts inventory please contact me. If you are in Colorado Im happy to set up a viewing.

The best way to reach me is via email;

thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Doug
(303) 761-4626

dougolmstedotr@hotmail.com

Englewood Denver Metro Colorado USA 80110

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: