Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Edinburgh Mcn Bike Show Ingleston

View previous topic :: View next topic  
akito-man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Edinburgh Mcn Bike Show Ingleston Reply with quote

Next weekend, 10-11th march

Ill be there, on the "Gorgeous Bikes Stall"

Which sells Roof, Bell, Simson, Craft, Ikon, Furygan, Ixon, and more! See you there! Introduce yourself! Im the long haired one! Ha ha!Colin Wink K
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to wear Roof

My mate has a new Ixon Famous jacket but the zip broke - how does he get it sorted (can't find the reciept
akito-man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were did he get his jacket? how long ago? ill find out for you,get some deets mate! Wink

aye,i have three roof lids, 2 divvies and a roadster, the new boxer 4 is better than the last, but i prefer the deep chin on the diversion,oh and the alien looks! Surprised
akito-man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

col has a shop on the Kings road,london, Gorgeous bikes is the name! Wink
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought it from the people who went bust in or around liecester I think. He needed a jacket so he bought off me - then the zip went, so I feel responsable.

I had a RO10 LeMans which was one of the best looking helmets ever, but you couldn't look behind you very easily

The later RO20 was an improvement with the bigger visor appeture and the vents didn't break, but they were the same holes as the RO10

Still a nice lid but I couldn't get the LeMans stripes which was a pity. Now I have a Schuberth SR1
akito-man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice,yes,the racer is even bigger on the vision area, but after highsiding my busa to oblivion,my divvie saved me big style,no probs after a crushing head smack,so kinda trust them too,ill see what col says on sat bout your zip prob,i did have an issue over some furygan (bloody expensive gloves),after 14mnths of ownership,which he sent back,and they replaced,took a while tho!
do you know the jacket name/type?
akito-man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vents are an issue with the early lids,they crack and fly off after a while,but they do replacements,expensive tho!
akito-man

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busy show, just back!
Can get the vents for the divvie for £20, tho the bigger double exhausts are more, visors will be an issue as the diversion , daytona, r10 etc are being discontinued this year! So get em while you can- around £40!

The ixon jacket prob, can be dealt with by oxford products, they are the contact you need, icon are by gorgeous bikes! Hope this helps, if not , ask a seamstress to re do your zip! Wink
akito-man

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I-self- managed to get one dark visor and one rocking horse poo hens teeth iridium! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: