Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

sunday ride

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crankcase

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: sunday ride Reply with quote

well I haven't been up to anything useful (bike wise) the last couple of days, so I was happy when Ian and Sam (blimey 2 on the same day) suggested that we do something called 'go for a ride'.

Weekend all sorted

here's Ian with his VFR a real born again biker who didn't ride for over 30 years and got back in last year and Sam with one of his many Guzzis; he has trouble to remember how many he's got.
This was the only chance for a pic as we were too busy enjoying ourselves until we finally had a beer stop.
And found some great sweeping, undulating roads on the way back to mine for a Bar-Bee.
Exactly the sort of roads that the DB2 might have been made for.

They're both coming to the tea party as well, of course : )

that's it really, went for a ride . . .

and it peed down today Cool

hope all your weekends were as complete as mine, sounds like I might have to do something called 'work' for the next couple of weeks. Rolling Eyes
but Sam will try to get to the Egli rally; so if anybody decides to go . . .
morebhp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one - I got out a few times at the weekend too - rode the push bike 60km Saturday in 30+ degrees, and then had the GSX1400 out today for a bit of a run.

Had a look out to Puerto Banus for the Marbellla Luxury Weekend this afternoon - a few shots here!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150944175472863.436812.633627862&type=1&l=e76cc44efd
crankcase

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, I was going to get a Zonda and paint Batman on the bonnet, but now it's been done, I won't bother- probably (and far more possibly) get one of those Ferrari replicas instead Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: