Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Headlight bulb?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spyvito

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Headlight bulb? Reply with quote

You would think this would be in the manual but, what are the bulb types for the DB6 high and low beam?

Thanks
Spyvito

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon boys, somebody must have replaced a bulb.
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think theres that many DB6 owners on here (perhaps just you).

I presume you still have the ones in the headlights in which case pop to any bike dealer and ask them if they have any to suit, thats what I do, never failed yet
Spyvito

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I did not realize that I was in so small a minority. That explains why there haven't been many answers to my other posts as well. I was probably being a bit lazy and thought someone else had changed the bulbs.

From now on I will take the pathfinder role.
Wink
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are lots of Db6 Owners, but not in the UK, they are all in Italy and elsewhere. You have to remember that Bimota haven't had an Official Dealer in the UK for some what 10 years???? So all the new stuff, Db5 onwards etc has only come to the UK when people buy direct themselves from another country. We don't have any dealers at all here right now, and no bikes to test ride etc, or back up support for parts and servicing or even just Warranty issues. Makes buying a bit risky, hence I suppose the success of Ducati dealers, you can test ride, get cheap finance, servicing, parts, warranty issues etc etc.

Theres only one Db6 I've ever seen advertised for sale in the UK and the owner isn't on here

We don't really have a list of who has what on "display" other than the footnotes of those that have listed

Heres the only known list of Owners of Bimotas throughout the World. There is a guy in the US on there, if their name is in Blue font, then this means you can email them, unless of course if its you thats listed, in which case, I probably wouldn't bother Laughing

Theres also one Australian, but looking at ther names probably they are the only english speaking ones listed (at least as their main language)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> DB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: