Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

A few politically incorrect quickies........

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seven

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: A few politically incorrect quickies........ Reply with quote

MY WIFE HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE ON SUNDAY.
SILLY COW THOUGHT SHE COULD DO THE VACUUMING WHILE THE MOTOGP WAS ON.

JUST BOUGHT THE WIFE SOME CROTCH-LESS KNICKERS FOR HALLOWEEN. NOTHING SEXUAL. JUST GIVES HER A MUCH BETTER GRIP ON HER BROOMSTICK.

MY MATE ALWAYS CRIES AFTER SEX. MIND YOU HE IS IN PRISON.

I TREATED THE WIFE TO ONE OF THOSE FISH PEDICURES THE OTHER DAY. I MUST SAY I'M VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS. THOSE PIRANHAS DON'T FUCK ABOUT, EH!!

HUMPED MY BEST MATES WIFE LAST NIGHT AND TODAY I FEEL AWFUL. SHE MUST HAVE HAD THE FLU OR SOMETHING

A government survey has shown that 91% of illegal immigrants come to Britain so that they can see their own doctor

I got sacked from my job as a Bingo caller. Apparently " A meal for two with a hairy view" is not the way to call No 69

I've just fitted strobe lights in the bedroom. . . . . .It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

Two Thai girls asked me if I'd like to go bed with them, they said it would be just like winning the lotto!
I agreed, and they were right. We all stripped off and to my horror,we had six matching balls!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Jokes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: