Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Motorcycle seats not responsible for impotence, erectile dys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trev0006

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 am    Post subject: Motorcycle seats not responsible for impotence, erectile dys Reply with quote

Motorcycle seats not responsible for impotence, erectile dysfunction

Male members of society have long concerned themselves over the potential harm that could possibly be done by riding a two-wheeled machine. The issue first crept into the public consciousness over a decade ago as professional cyclists would torture themselves with the smallest and lightest slab of a seat as possible in an effort to gain a competitive edge, but the issue has recently come back up regarding motorcycles and scooters as well. This, despite the generally well-padded nature of most modern saddles.

According to a study presented by Randall Dale Chipkar, author of Motorcycle Cancer? and patent holder of an "electromagnetic shielding motorcycle seat," the subtle vibrations caused by modern motorcycles does not cause impotence, erectile dysfunction disorder, or cancer. But, that doesn't mean we riders are out of the woods just yet. If the problem isn't vibration and pressure on your unspeakable nether-regions, what could possibly cause you harm? Low frequency electromagnetic fields, apparently, which Chipkar says can be generated by the electrical bits on modern machinery.
oily

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no expert.......but.......low frequency electromagnetic fields are generated by just about everything, but the bike get's the blame again.
the plus side is...if I become impotent, the missus will be well pleased Laughing
Pompey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi trev, I think you need a bigger hat?
madasfook

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a chef so my nads got cooked in all the heat i work in Shocked , but it has not stoped the morning wood Very Happy Very Happy and riding the R1 always give me the bone , must be the shape of the tank Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: