Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Sunny Hunny

View previous topic :: View next topic  
steveknowles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Sunny Hunny Reply with quote

A bit selfish this, but here goes ! I live near Hunstanton on the Norfolk coast. In the summer when weather is good a lot of bikes roll into town and park up on the seafront (sure a lot of you are aware of this). I've never seen any Bims there. So thought if anyone decides to come up over the summer post it on here and we can maybe get a few quality bikes on the prom.

Steve
jatexup

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Norfolk bound Reply with quote

Hi,

Funny you should mention that, as I was thinking of suggesting it myself (honestly!). It's a good run out from SE London for me, and years ago I actually lived in Kings Lynn so I know this coastal "resort", which of course as you say is a popular biking venue at the weekends (and I assume they still let you park up without any problems).

Cheers,

John T
steveknowles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John,
Parkings still not a problem but they now charge £1(think that's right) to park on the prom (or you can park for free in a nearby coach park). If you do come up let me know.

steve
Pompey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a plan. Keep it posted and if I am in UK I will do my best. Might have to find a twisty route from Hungerford...
madasfook

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bit to far up for me chap i would have a suare arse by the time i got up to you Shocked
steveknowles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely day up here on the coast. Hunstantaon full of bikes (didn't see any Bims). Only downside plod out in force on local roads.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: