Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

VDUE HELP!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
boccarp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: VDUE HELP! Reply with quote

I have a 1999 VDUE. It has 198 miles on it. It is the must beautiful machine ever built. It is fuel injected and runs like shit. Is it destined to be a piece of office art? Did anyone ever figure out how to make the fuel injected models run with our foaling plugs and spitting oil all over the rear tire from the pipe? I sure would like to ride this bike again. Last time I road it I almost ended on my head. Dam shame as it is so fucking cool.....
steveknowles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello mate,
I've got an Evo running carbs so can't really comment on the fuel injection side of things, but mine was also covering the rear wheel with 2 stroke from both the ends of the exhaust and from various other joints on the pipe. I took it to Total Traction (which I realise is not possible for you, but they may be able to help via e-mail) http://www.totaltraction.co.uk/
They found that the lube pump was well out setting wise and re-set it and the problem went away, although I did have to have the silencers re packed. They may also be able to help with info re: power commander or such like to sort out the fuel injection. another source of info is the V-Due group
http://vdue.multiply.com/

Steve
boccarp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: