Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

BIMOTA RACE PARTS FOR SALE....USA....will sell worldwide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daotoys1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: BIMOTA RACE PARTS FOR SALE....USA....will sell worldwide Reply with quote

Lots of GP Racing Components for sale/ excellent condition
Im selling off some of my CORSE racing components that I have taken off of 2 of my BIMOTA CORSE replica bikes. These parts are all in excellent condition. Will fit a number of different bikes including BIMOTAs and DUCATIs.....as well as many other makes/models.

Here is a short list of whats for sale ( much more to come): Please note that these are top of the line full race components. The best that money could buy. Most items are identical to the pieces used on the BIMOTA factory racing WSB ( The Anthony Gobert #501 bike/ the last world super bike class winning BIMOTA ).....

Marchesini Magnesium Racers Gold wheels Not available to the public. Sourced directly from BIMOTA Italy race dept with help from the importer. Same wheels used on the BIMOTA factory WSB racer #501 bike. Magnesium 5 spoke. Direct fit to BIMOTA SB8R/ SB8RS and will fit many other machines with minimal adaptations. Custom made rear brake carrier with full floating titanium CORSE GP rear brake rotor. Titanium hardware, all bearings, spacers and adaptors included. Racers Gold is a rare ultra expensive anti oxidation coating put on magnesium to protect the metal. It produces a brilliant and totally unique "Golded" color to the metal. It use to be used to minimize weight ( even paint and powder coat has weight/ you dont want any more weight on a wheel than is absolutely needed). Note; more info and details upon request.

Retail/ MSRP for wheels (plus custom titanium rear brake) $7500 USD.....asking $4500 USD ......discounted to $3600 USD (ask for details). OBO/ Or Best Offer

Brembo GP MonoBloc Front billet brake calipers ( axial mounted. Comes with brackets to fit the BIMOTA SB8R/ SB8RS, as well and many others) CNC machined from solid single block of alloy ( not 2 piece or whats called split monobloc). Titanium drilled pistons, includes titanium hardware and racing pads ( the pads alone cost fortune)......Brembo top of the line true GP racing brakes. THESE ARE NOT AT ALL LIKE THE CURRENT CAST?FORGED "MONOBLOCKS" THAT ARE SEEN ON CURRENT STOCK BIKES.......these are the real thing.

Retail/ MSRP for the monoblocks plus adaptors and titanium hardware $ 5000 USD.....asking $3600 USD OBO ( Or Best Offer).

Brembo GP Master cylinders ( billet clutch and forged front brake). Brembo true WSB/ GP racing components not OEM. The clutch master is CNC machined from billet. The front brake master is a forged and machined unit. Complete with titanium hardware. Billet matching levers.

Retail/ MSRP $1000 USD.....asking $600 USD OBO ( Or Best Offer)

Brembo GP Narrow Band front brake rotors. Full floating 320mm with 6 hole mounting and 10mm offset. Made to work with the monoblock calipers. Same brakes that were used on the BIMOTA factory WSB. Includes Titanium hardware/ fasteners.

Retail/ MSPR $2000 USD.....asking $950 USD OBO ( Or Best Offer)

These racing components were taken off of my BIMOTA SB8RS Special #6 CORSE Replica bike. These parts were are purchased brand new and cost $15K USD. The bike they were on was bought brand new with me as the only owner/ rider. The bike had never been raced, nor had the bike been on a track. All use was smart riding on the streets and canyons in good weather. This was a senior owned/ridden bike.

All items were removed from the bike when the BIMOTA was being sold to its new owner ( who wanted the bike in stock/OEM condition).

All components are in excellent condition. Complete details and/or pictures available upon request.

Located in Colorado USA

Doug/daotoys1
(303) 761-4626

dougolmstedotr@hotmail.com

THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME IS VIA EMAIL

all prices NEG......I may also consider trades

thanks
brian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm, sounds like some nice bits there!
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: