Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

New (ish) DB8 SP owner
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
simmo675

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Het djt77, I didn't get any response on e-mail; I figure there's not much point phoning as I don't speak any Italian Smile

Did you have plans to try and get a set too?
tassie v2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Simmo I'm down in Tasmania and have a DB8sp since June Fitted a full titanium Arrow system with the factory ecu reflash included in the package. You might ask Allan at Powersports for a reflash ?? It will need it
djt77

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simmo675 wrote:
Het djt77, I didn't get any response on e-mail; I figure there's not much point phoning as I don't speak any Italian Smile

Did you have plans to try and get a set too?

Not while I don't have a bike to be honest. Have you tried translating your email to Italian and seeing if you get a response?
simmo675

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, used the old babelfish translator, but no response. Just tried again, fingers crossed.

I got a response from Massimo at Motospecial Roma on the race fairings, so that looks favourite at the moment.

Hi tassie v2, I saw your posts on the Arrow system, looks great! I got a price from Allan via Trooper Lu's up here in Sydney but it was a bit on the steep side, hence the Zard system. I'm speaking to Bob at Bimota Spirit about getting the Factory diagnostic kit which has tuning capabilities as well as fault diagnosis, so I should be good to go. I doubt I'll get to 200 horsies but that would be several more than I need anyways Shocked
tassie v2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll hold my breath on the 200 hp But the bike is much better sorted now with the upgrade , just need a few more kms on it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> DB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: