Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

USA Distributor and Dealer Status

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rharms1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: USA Distributor and Dealer Status Reply with quote

I have been attempting to purchase a new Bimota. Given a cash buy and the current economic climate, this should be be easy but ....not so. I have received wildly and widely differing stories from dealers regarding the current distributor's status, the availability and price both bikes and parts/accessories . Dealer A , for example, physically has a bike that dealer B claims absolutely does not exist in the USA . Dealer C claims needed parts are currently unavailabile and (if available) would be astronomically priced, while dealer B indicates easy access , a recent purchase and availabilty at a cost of about 50% of C's quote. Dealer B indicates nothing about a change of distributors while C indicates a complete hostile change. C offers a new bike at 33% lower price than A while A, B and C are all new bike dealers. I assume a new bike's warrenty will, in part, be borne by the USA distributor so I am relucatant to purchase without some idea of "what is going on" . Thanks for any assistance fcorp1@tampabay.rr.com
oily

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, good luck
I got lost as soon as you mentioned distributor Laughing
Super Squalo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

email the factory direct

i did and they where very helpful

send them and email on their website

they may help you Twisted Evil
The Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just call Bimota Spirit in North Carolina. Bob is a straight shooter and will go out of his way to accomodate you.
jdl916

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Bob is a good guy Reply with quote

+1 Bob is very good to deal with! Dean. Ohio USA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: