Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

SlipperClutch Group Buy 4 Bimotas using FZR1000, 750 motor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sickle44

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: SlipperClutch Group Buy 4 Bimotas using FZR1000, 750 motor Reply with quote

Hello,

Firstly let me begin by introducing myself and also apologizing for making a 'for sale' thread for my very first intro, not cool, I understand.

I'm regularily on the exupworldwide.com/forum and I'm conducting another group buy for these excellent machines and the more numbers we obtain, the more the sale price gets driven down, to a point of course.

Please know that the issue of buying from a complete stranger doesn't exist as the buy is strictly through SigmaPerformance, I'm just the facilatator/instigator

Please, PM me if you'd like to get in on the deal. This is an exact copy of the post that's on the forum I'm regularily on.

Cheers and hope to hear from lots of you Yamaha machines Bimota guys.

For anyone who's interested I have a four page PDF I can send you on the evaluation of a sigma slipper clutch done with a CBR600RR

The Product
http://www.sigmaperformance.com/ sells a clutch hub that will turn that normal clutch assembly into a slipper clutch assembly. This unit fits all FZR1000 models from 1987 to 1995 as well as the Thunderace, it was orginally designed for the TDM900/850 and the TRX850. The unit also fits all 750 models, OW01's, FZR750's and YZF750's.

The Deal
-For 10 hubs, Sigma Performance will give us a discount of 100 GBP which today on a currency exchange website was a savings of $158 CAD
-For the sale of 20 hubs and up, Sigma will give an even greater discount of 120 GBP total off its retail price of 549, a savings of close to $200 CAD, again by today's exchange rate.

The Timing?
We will have until October 31, 2012 to commit to this deal at which point a person will need to have made a payment of 50% to Sigma. I've always said the initial payment should be non-refundable and it should be still be considered as this, Sigma may feel a little more lenient with regard to this but remains fully & completely at their discretion.

It will then take Sigma another 4 - 6 weeks to complete the order at which point each individual will need to pony up for the remainder of their due and then your new hub will be shipped out to you.

Shipping
Will be coming to each person by http://www.royalmail.com/ with tracking.
Shipping for customers outside of the UK will be an additional flat rate of 25 GBP
Shipping for customers in the UK will be an additional flat rate of 10 GBP

Additional Fees?
Any duty/brokerage/or other taxation fees will be the responsibility of the customer
UK & EU customers will of course be responsible for VAT

Payment & Shipping Information???
Each fellow who's in will fill out their personal information on a Sigma Performance Web form (just press the ‘order’ button by the TDM900 clutch in http://www.sigmaperformance.com/slipperclutchrange.html ), after which they will contact you for payment. When they contact you, you must advise them it is part of the Skare-Sigma-Group-Buy, although the web form will have a price of 549 GBP do not be alarmed, the fact that you've identified yourself as part of the Skare-Sigma-Group-Buy will alert Sigma to the price change and the special circumstances of the purchase. Of course if you'd like to pay for the whole thing in one shot, that's entirely up to you. Before you go to the website, please let me know via pm that you intend to take advantage of the group buy but only if you are 100% sure.

Please route all product questions through myself. All payment info should go to Sigma Performance.

As stated in my earlier email this is my second group buy and these take an enourmous amount of time and energy. It is not at all mandatory, however, it would be most appreciated if you would donate 5 or 10 dollars to myself towards the cause. This can be done through Sigma Performance, and will therefore remain anonymous, again, do this only if you wish, IT IS NOT EXPECTED and I don't wish for anyone to get bent out of shape over this at all so please don't.

Cheers and I Hope we'll all be soon laughing at the face of drive line back lash. LOL NO more!!!
sickle44

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry had one bad link when I threw it up, fixed it now.

Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: