Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Tesi 1D Front Fairing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wallaman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Tesi 1D Front Fairing Reply with quote

Sold

I bought a Tesi 1D Front Fairing (just the front/top portion) that I was thinking about using for a non-Bimota project, but thought the better of it. I don't think it was ever mounted on a bike and it's been sitting on shelves for a number of years. Decent all round condition. I have it in storage now, but will be retrieving it in a week or so and can send pics then if someone is interested. Thought I would post it here before I post it on fleabay. It's big and oversea's postage is likely a lot (I'm in the US), but if you need one....

$350 USD plus shipping.

Thanks.
Chuck S.

Last edited by wallaman on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hartwig

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chuck.
I am looking for a part like this. Could you check shipping costs to Germany? Many thanks! Hartwig
wallaman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hartwig,
I retrieved the fairing from storage this past weekend. It is not NOS as I had recalled, but has clearly been mounted. It has a few very minor marks on it, mostly in places where there are fasteners or where it meets the lower body panels. Overall though, it is quite nice. If you pm me your email address, I will forward you pictures. In the meantime, I will check on shipping.
Thanks.
Chuck
wallaman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to ebay with a no reserve starting price of $199.95US.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200892101422?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

If someone on the board who is overseas (not in the US) is interested, let me know and I will figure shipping. Guessing it will be expensive, but let me know regardless and I'll see what I can do.
Thanks.
Chuck
Hartwig

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the way to Bavaria! Many thanks, Hartwig Very Happy
wallaman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hartwig,
Headed to the post office in an hour or so (they were closed yesterday for the Presidents Day holiday).

Thanks.
Chuck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: