Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

2013 Tesi 3D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Macx2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: 2013 Tesi 3D Reply with quote

I have just seen the latest 3D with the photo showing low pipe/s dual seat and higher bars. Has anyone seen this model and can provide more info? I was going to chase a 2010 3D but this bike looks almost practical and may even be cheaper.
Ian
Hartwig

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ian.
I already got a prospectus from Bimota showing this bike called Tesi3D naked ... technical data are the same compared to the normal one ... and also the price is the same. At least in Germany!
Hartwig
Macx2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hartwig. Would you please tell me what the price is over there? It will be interesting to compare with the price quoted here in Australia for the 2012 model. Generally we get ripped off with prices for vehicles and many other items.
Ian
Hartwig

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

€ 28.645 ,-- in case you would pay exactly what Bimota asks for ... but I do not know one Bimota owner who did so Razz Hartwig
Macx2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hartwig, the cost in Australia for a 2012 model is $51K AUD before on road costs are added. I think that equates to about 39K Euro.
Interesting to see you say that German customers negotiate a price with the dealer. Do you have any idea how much cheaper the 3D can be purchased for over there?
I will look forward to reading what is said about the 2013 model when someone buys one. It would also be interesting to see if the handlebar/ triple clamp can be retro fitted to earlier models.
Ian
motokosta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ian,
I'm sure you can haggle the price in Oz. They say they want me to have a modern one my collection and they have offered me deals without me even asking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Tesi All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: