Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Manchester Show Bimota stand photos - 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laminator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple from my phone. My mate had his camera with him so I'll post them when he's sent them over.

2bims

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a gorgeous rear end....Yb9's not bad either Laughing Just love the expression on your mates face in that last shot.....took me a while to notice he was even in the picture at first....
djt77

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what a great job you guys have done promoting the brand. Lets hope the factory take notice of the effort you guys put in.
GeeKay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jolly good show chaps!
big thanks to Steve and Stuart for providing the stand decor which gave it a touch of true professionalism. Well done guys.
Vince186

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleasant pictures..

I have an idea the fun you guys had Smile
brian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... great job fellas. Love the bimota mats Stu! Great photo's of great bikes. Nice to see the gorgeous girls draped over the bikes instead of the old codgers that own them Laughing
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
vort28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Love the bimota mats Stu

Thanks Brian, and even if I say so myself , they really did set the bikes off well, (and between you and me, there was a bit of a bun fight as to which bikes were put on them Shocked Lets just say I paid for 2 but only one of my bikes ended up on one as I was not there saturday Rolling Eyes )

Also a special mention has to be made to 2bim's as he was relentless in trying to get all the girlies to sit on the bikes.
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so much 'relentless ' more of a 'duty'that I was proud to undertake,,,,such wheeled beauties deserve worthy adornment Laughing just have to wait for the other lads to finish 'using' ...no strike that, meant to say "uploading" their pictures and then they'll be ready to share with others Laughing
laminator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mate sent a few photos over.....

She's got a firm grip on the bars Wink

v12al

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK... Firstly I apologise to anyone I upset by implying that they trailer thier bikes (that was a silly added on comment conected to last years show as it seemed that most things there did not arrive under there own power and most looked like they never get used).
I Know for a fact that most on this forum are not only used but also regularly thrashed... so apologies again.
Main point really was that this year we never went as last year for the money to get in it was (TO ME) Quite a poor show and more like a bike shop with a bar.
To add insult... when me and a few good mates (and my partner) decided to relax in the bar, have a few drinks, a good laugh and enjoy the music entertainment we were asked to leave due to being too loud..... Yes thrown out of a bike show for being loud!!!
For that reason, we went to a bike shop and then a rock pub that doesnt have such rules.
As for sunday.... I never managed to get out of bet till 4 pm.
Pompey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to apologise bud, you are entitled to say your thoughts and for all we know you are right from last years experience... Seems like 2bims, Lamy and the rest did a great job of promoting us and improving the show for 2013 as a product worth visiting and paying for.

Maybe next year you will be riding a Bim again!
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Likewise to Pompeys comments, its a Forum, and as such open to all, you seemed like you have a good day, and posted up that late I rather feared that you may only be getting up after the Sunday show day had long since passed by, but no worries, we'll be back, and if they are generous, we'd love to double the stand size. We ensured that there were no ropes, or chains, and all bikes had access all round, like we like our ladies Laughing And as you can see we may have been selective to who sat on them, but there were others also, perhaps we were just selective in the photos we posted....

We were given three free tickets for each bike we displayed, and were told we were free to do as we wish with them, we posted this and enticed PM's (But the Organisers spotted it within the hour and told us to pull the post, so we did) but we still managed to give away over 35 tickets to devotees that turned up, so hopefully same time same place next year, bigger and better..And really thats all welcome, V12al and Oiley (no 'e') Wink
vort28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to second 2Bim's . All were free to sit on bikes , HOWEVER I did insist on NO sharp objects and frisked ALL lycra clad girlies to make sure of this Shocked Not saying what I had the blonde rub her navel stud against before I decided it was safe or not Laughing
2Bim's also had a strange way of cleaning the seats afterwards Confused
Pompey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
bimotanige

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just about recovered from the weekend at the show - followed by a day in Norwich with work and trip back up North in the day. Credit to 2Bims and Vort28 who have plenty of time on their hands to prep the stuff for the stand. May they enjoy the seat sniffing for many days to come - 2Bims especially, just put the next words in the right order - on dog like a heat!!!! Hard work but excellent weekend -curry, steaks and beer most acceptable. Whats the theme for the next one SmileSmileSmile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: