Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

after market swing arm?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pompey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: after market swing arm? Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there was an aftermarket swing arm available for the sb6? In particular a longer version...( no wife wants that as well jokes please ).
jlsb8

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only seen 2 types of aftermarket swingarms available. MotoCorse is by far the best. I have a brand new stock swingarm with bushings for sale that could be modified.
Pompey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I will look up the motocorsa to see if available here in europe. What price did you have in mind for the swing arm you have? If its new I would rather keep that for best and mess around experimenting with my old one?
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I have seen a picture of a SB6 in the USA (can't remember if it was a 6 or 6r) used on a drag strip with a longer arm. However not sure if they are easily available (and the caption to the pic suggested it was pretty unusual).

Failing that maybe try someone like Spondon.

All the best

Keith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> SB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: