Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

peace and quiet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stockcar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: peace and quiet Reply with quote

Tom had been in the police for 25 years.

Finally sick of the stress and the crap weather in Yorkshire, he quits his job and buys a sheep station in the Australian Outback as far from humanity as possible.

He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it's total peace and quiet.

After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door. He opens it and a huge, bearded man is standing there.

"Name's Cliff, your neighbour from forty miles up the road. Having a Christmas party Friday night. Thought you might like to come at about 5:00..."

"Great", says Tom, "after six months out here I'm ready to meet some local folks thank you."

As Cliff is leaving, he stops. "Gotta warn you. Be some drinking".

"Not a problem" says Tom. "After 25 years in the business, I can drink with the best of 'em".

Again, the big man starts to leave and stops. "More 'n' likely "I use text speak because I'm special" be some fighting' too."

"Well, I get along with people, I'll be all right! .. I'll be there. Thanks again."

"More'n likely be some wild sex, too,"

"Now that's really not a problem" says Tom, warming to the idea. "I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there.. By the way, what should I wear?"

"Don't much matter. There'll just be the two of us."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Jokes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: