Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

October Bimota

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CNC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too short notice for me, but thanks for info! Is this event every year? Please post some pictures if you'll be there...
spidermaan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: October Bimota Reply with quote

just before write this I know it isn't simple for you, but I will otherwise inform you.

Next friday in Misano will start Misano Classic Weekend, with the partnership of Ducati, Bimota, and some others
For Bimota on friday morning at 09 start a short trip along Rimini, at 15.30 the bikers will arrive in Bimota factory for a visit. After all will go in circuit for some pictures with the bike on track for the parade.
Then live music with a jam session by new (I think the new owners) and old friends during the aperitif in Bimota's box.

On saturday morning another short trip, after this you will can test the new Bimota following the Bimota's tester untill the evening. In this day press and fan will meet the new owners.

On Sunday Bimota will transfer to Castelletto di Branduzzo track (PV) for the 1st two cilinder day.
spidermaan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNC wrote:
Too short notice for me, but thanks for info! Is this event every year? Please post some pictures if you'll be there...

both events are news, for next year I don't know. I will not to be there but in some way I will get some pictures
CNC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misano Classic Weekend & new lidership of Bimota: Marco Chiancianesi and Daniele Longoni:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i2ND65h54jo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: