Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

YB restorers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
finbar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:44 am    Post subject: YB restorers Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm looking for a few owners who have restored their YBs for a feature in Practical Sports Bikes magazine. We're after hints/tips/advice/techniques - anything that might inspire someone else to have a go at restoring one.
We'll be covering YB4/6/8/9/10 models and helping us out would involve a chat on the phone (or email if you prefer) and you being able to supply a high res photo of yourself with your bike to go with your input.

If you'd be up for helping out, you can contact me by email at gingersgaff@btinternet.com or on 07875 736021.

Many thanks in advance for any help offered. I look forward to speaking to some of the YB community.

All the best,

Gez Kane, Practical Sports Bikes
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well to save you searching the Forum, and as one himself that had a bike done in Practical Sprortsbikes, by Chris Newbiggins, I'd suggest Contacting Laminator on here that has one of each of the YB's you've mentioned, or BimotaNige who has a YB7 that hes restoring, and you did an article on his SB4....go to memberlist at top of the Forum page and sort by alphabetical order and you'll find him....
finbar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: YB restorers Reply with quote

Hi again,

Thanks to the two guys who have offered to help. We could still do with two more owner/restorers with some good advice to pass on. If any of you know anyone who might fit the bill and who doesn't use the forum often, perhaps you'd be kind enough to ask them if they'd be up for helping.

Many thanks,

Gez Kane, Practical Sports Bikes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> YB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: