Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

BIMOTA and related parts / accessories for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daotoys1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: BIMOTA and related parts / accessories for sale Reply with quote

I have some more goodies that Im selling:

ALTH racing .....brand new GP racing front brake rotors full floating . 6 bolt pattern with 15mm offset. Red anodized carriers for discs. Some blemishes from being in storage and on my workbench a few times. These retail for $895 USD

asking price is $650 OBO

BIMOTA SB8R/S headlight assembly .....brand new. Retail is over $400 USD

asking price is only $360 OBO

Moto Corse Ohlins Fork Bottom Brackets for Radial Calipers.....brand new. Fit the Ohlins R&T and similar front forks. CNC machined lower / bottom fork brackets for the front axle, fender ( fender brackets included), and allow the use of radial mounted front brake calipers ( 100mm ). Comes with hardware The retail is over $1500 USD

asking price is only $1250 OBO

Brembo GP Race Front Brake Caliper assembly.....like new. XQ21361 with Titanium fasteners and pad set. Retail is $1095 USD

asking price is only $750 OBO

SOLD ...Front Brake Radial Caliper Adaptor sets . These are bracket sets that allow the use of radial calipers on an axial front fork bottom . I have one new set made by Cycle Cat and one lightly used custom made set . Both are made for Ohlins forks and mate to 100mm radial calipers.

SOLD...asking price for the custom set is only $360 OBO ( cost $750 to have made)

SOLD...asking price for the Cycle Cat set is only $250 OBO

Benelli Hydraulic Clutch Conversion ......brand new . This is a custom made from billet hydraulic slave cylinder assembly made to fit the modern era Benelli sports bikes to allow the use of a hydraulic controlled clutch instead of the OEM cable system. Made by my friend Ken Zeller. No longer in production. I have 2 of these.

asking price is only $450 OBO

BIMOTA Lever Set for SB8K models using the Brembo radial masters. This is a brand new set of levers ( front brake and clutch ) from a brand new BIMOTA SB8K Santa Monica. They are in new condition.

asking price is only $180 OBO

BIMOTA Lever set for later models. Has the BIMOTA logo printed on the front of both levers ( front brake and clutch). Made by Accossato . These came off a brand new BIMOTA Tesi 3D LE. New condition

asking price is only $360 OBO

Carbon Fiber front fender / Motard ( SuperMoto) style .....brand new. This is a new genuine carbon fiber custom front fender ( Euro made ? ) that I bought for a project but never used it. Universal fitment .

asking price is only $250 OBO

I also have more BIMOTA parts for the SB8R, SB8RS, SB8K, Gobert, Santa Monica, Tesi 3D, Tesi 3D LE, DB7 and others.

If you are looking for anything in particular feel free

Thanks

Doug

dougolmstedotr@hotmail.com

Happy New Year everyone
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: