Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Market Values of BB1?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> BB Series / Vort.....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Jennings

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello folks,

my experience of the BB1 is that it has similar performance to an unrestricted 125, handles really well and has the most uncomfortable riding position known to man, due to the height of the pegs. You can hear your knee cartilage popping over the sound of the engine...

On the other hand, it's fun to come up behind cars and roll off the throttle, which produces a throbbing rumble not unlike a V1. Its amazing how quickly car owners will move over if they think they're about to be eaten.

I never really noticed the vibration but then again I've also ridden Harleys and had an Enfield Bullet at one time, so have lost the feeling in my extremities. As a track bike, it won't be fast but you have the pleasure of riding a beautifully handling big single which sounds like a motorbike should,

Cheers, MikeJ
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could be doing marketting for the Factory with write-ups like that one Mike.........have to say I admire their efforts in lumping a big single into a supersports frame...quite brave of them if a little wayward...but then Bimota dont really have a rule book thats ever been followed........
Mike Jennings

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for those kind words Steve, just waiting for the call Very Happy

Cheers, MikeJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> BB Series / Vort..... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: