Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

paioli rsu 51mm manual needed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sll137.1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:53 pm    Post subject: paioli rsu 51mm manual needed Reply with quote

Hi guys. Long time reader first time poster. I don't own a Bimota but I have a set of the rsu 51mm forks on my Ducati SS, and I am hoping someone can supply a workshop manual so I can figure out how to disassemble them.
Many thanks Stephen
sb8rs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Not 51mm, but they are all basically the same.
Try this link
http://www.kvenna.net/Doc/PaioliRSU.html
Also how did they get put on a Ducati?
Can you get parts i.e. seals and bushes in Australia?
spyv

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi stephen and welcome to the forum,

send me your email, i have the manual that you need in pdf and i can send it to you.
sll137.1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject: forks origin Reply with quote

Ian Gowanloch was the Bimota importer in Australia during the DB1 era and has a few hand over parts like these forks. They needed a 0.5 mm spacer to fit straight into some 916 triple clamps I had modified to suit the bevel frame.
But the best thing he has is an ex team 1988? WSBK race bike the team elected to leave behind rather than ship back to Italy at the end of the season that finished in Australia/NZ that year (or 1989 - can't remember which)
I'll be visiting his farm in the next week or two so ill get some photos for you all to drool over along with a few more details of the year and rider etc.
sll137.1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject: Photos of the forks on the SS Reply with quote

https://plus.google.com/photos/116046592708202461316/albums/5996884576751913457?banner=pwa&authkey=CIXKwYL1n6q2hgE

Got the copy of the Workshop Manual too. Excellent stuff. Thank you.[/url]
GregB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:32 am    Post subject: Link to Google Drive Reply with quote

This links to a Google drive folder that has all YB11 manuals as PDF and individual pages as JPG. Also the RSU51 Paoili Manual as PDF and pages as JPG.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9xaBPuWLqBuZmx4UDlNWjNiQWc&usp=sharing

Cheers
Greg

Last edited by GregB on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> YB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: