Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

BIMOTA parts FS USA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daotoys1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: BIMOTA parts FS USA Reply with quote

I have some BIMOTA stuff left for sale ;

Brand New full bodywork / fairing set OEM painted and ready to mount ( BIMOTA OEM parts / came painted and ready for use from BIMOTA )......fits the SB8R and can also be used on the SB8RS model

Take off of new Tesi 3D LE...."new" ExtremeTech Tech3 rear shock absorber assembly complete . Fully adjustable . Came off my zero mile Tesi 3D LE

BIMOTA OEM lever sets;

1) set / pair for the SB8K Santa Monica

1) set / pair for the Tesi 3D LE / has the BIMOTA logo on them

Other bike stuff;

Brand new Brembo GP billet Clutch master cylinder assembly 19x20 ( no longer in production)

BREMBO GP Radial MC Levers for sale;

1) GP radial standard length Black lever with pivot pin and clip

1) GP radial Folding std length Blacl lever with pivot and clip

1) Set / pair GOLD anodized custom made Brembo GP radial levers ( no longer made )

I also have some BIMOTA SB8R/SB8RS/SB8K/ Santa Monica and Tesi 3D / 3D LE parts .....if you are looking for anything let me know

Thanks

DAO

dougolmstedotr@hotmail.com

USA
Macx2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug,
I am just curious as to what suspension you put on the LE to replace the extreme tech?
Ian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: