Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

SB6 in bits

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeeKay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: SB6 in bits Reply with quote

well, the fairing was off...... Smile
went to look at this SB6 (on someone else's behalf) and lo and behold, it was in the workshop being prepped for display. Had a good natter with the mechanic and took a couple of piccies, as you do. Smile

too rich for my liking (£5999) but nice condition and sounded well when he fired it up.
Pompey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look to bad but not original paint job and is that a double bubble I can see? The price does look on the steep end even for a clean original spec bike, which this one is not and most collectors prefer. I always think they should be ridden so not an issue for me. I was offered 5 k for mine last year and I figure that should be the max for any sb6 at the moment until the point of rarity and desirability tips into their favour. Anyway, good hunting!
oily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, looks quite tidy. Defiantly not original paint job an, as yet, still undecided weather I like it or not.
I would say, at least, 2k overpriced at today's prices Wink
Pompey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would tell your friend to be patient as that bike really is only worth around the 4k mark... they do come up and lets face it, global warming is shortening the summer season! Evil or Very Mad
jatexup

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: SB6 Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for looking at the SB6 at J&S in Doncaster as it's saved me the bother every time I've been passing that way to and from the northeast recently! I agree it's somewhat overpriced for what it is, not least because of the (to some) rather unpleasant paint scheme. Pity though as otherwise the bike seems OK. Just have to wait for the price to drop then (although there seems little chance of that after reading the article in last week's MCN regarding a 25% increase in new and consequently used bike sales!

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: